Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some people....

Assalamualaikum..
Today..


"You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."  — Dr. Seuss

"..this is what we called STUBBORN.."

And what will you handle this situation? If someone suddenly said it in front of your mates? Feel scared? shame? or nothing? For me I felt sorry. 

Sorry for making myself so clear that when I resolved my problem with lots of people not all of them will think my way is so efficient!

So, the solution is...

Just do on your own then be blame for your stupidest, then makes others realize that we have to ask others help too!

seriously nonsense right?

-dumbdeaf-

No comments:

Post a Comment

katakata bantal busuk

Blog ini aku taip dengan pelbagai isu. Jika ada melibatkan kamu. Maaf. Tiada niat menjatuhkan atau menaikkan sesiapa jika tanpa sebab musabab. Katakata aku taip bercampur aduk sebab aku bukan hebat gunabahasa. Tapi akan aku usahakan guna bahasa ibunda yang terbaik supaya kamu faham apa yang aku nak sampaikan.
Enjoy reading- azueBB