Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Challenge


My heart beats so fast. Is it because of him? Is it because of other thing? Well, I’m afraid if I’m making wrong decision. As I can see everything will turn out badly if my word manipulate by them during the meeting.

I’m not complicated person if they didn’t mess around. I’m trying to be the easiest person among them who always change their view as they wishes. But this time I can’t stand of what they did.

I keep questioning why I should keep this boundary safe if they do want to act professional? This is not my first time working under a company. I had faces different kind of people before I came here. So, why I want to keep them on their feet if I can shake them off?

Well, the answer is it because I don’t want to be like them. It is better to act professional in front of dumb people than act same like them with questioning the same issue unfinished.

So, I take this challenge to confront with them and my instinct says everything will going right if I believe to myself and think wise talk smart.

And to him, thank you. You always knew me better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

katakata bantal busuk

Blog ini aku taip dengan pelbagai isu. Jika ada melibatkan kamu. Maaf. Tiada niat menjatuhkan atau menaikkan sesiapa jika tanpa sebab musabab. Katakata aku taip bercampur aduk sebab aku bukan hebat gunabahasa. Tapi akan aku usahakan guna bahasa ibunda yang terbaik supaya kamu faham apa yang aku nak sampaikan.
Enjoy reading- azueBB