Monday, March 5, 2012

Love. Pyar. Cinta.

A word that’ll describe thousand mean. But never will give the main answer. Shit. This is not what I’m going to type. Hell yeah. I’m actually wants to write something about why I’m always like this.

Note: This is not a love story!
Why I don’t have a special boyfriend? Well, it because I don’t want to have any. I don’t want to belong to anybody. Just want to be me. It’s complicated when I want to describe how I want to love someone who never wants me to love. Same as others, they said they love everyone but it’s just a lie as they don’t know how to express what they feel. So they just pretend that’s the best way to make someone amazed with their existing.

It kind creepy to type something liked this but it’s true and believe me that’s the truth is always the ugliest!

I love music, I love movie I love drama in life that will show how we live in this world. So tell me that movie, song, drama is created to describe how people live in reality but they never want to admit it that’s what they felt all day.

Those say that they will never be the same after cheating on the same issues. But at least it showed that it’s the same damn thing!

What will makes you look cool, happy and always have an answer to everybody? Oh Craps I don’t know what the main issue I want to type at here now. My head just spinning and my heart feel like it want to explode as I want to tell to the world how bad I am in this world in finding someone to be love!

“You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.” – 500 days of Summer.

Like destiny, love, fairy tale, soul mate and everything that so merry chilling life!

But it was meant to be. Everything that happened is always for a reason. Just like : What if someone marry to one guy that she never knew that he’ll exist in her life and she keep thinking what would happen if she go for movie that day and never meet that guy who is her husband now.

So when someone asked you “have I seen you before?” its mean everything. Because it’s not fate, miracle or any fancy word to describe reality.

“It was that you can’t describe a great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence that’s all anything ever is. There’s nothing more than coincidence.” – 500 days of Summer.

11:11pm Mutiara Damansara
AzueAbdul

No comments:

Post a Comment

katakata bantal busuk

Blog ini aku taip dengan pelbagai isu. Jika ada melibatkan kamu. Maaf. Tiada niat menjatuhkan atau menaikkan sesiapa jika tanpa sebab musabab. Katakata aku taip bercampur aduk sebab aku bukan hebat gunabahasa. Tapi akan aku usahakan guna bahasa ibunda yang terbaik supaya kamu faham apa yang aku nak sampaikan.
Enjoy reading- azueBB